Head of Brand & Marketing
The Superheart team is seeking a highly motivated Head of Marketing to manage all things branding and marketing for the Superheart brand and our games. You will have a strong sense of ownership and ability to build trust and drive successful strategies, partnerships, experimentation, and optimization of performance that achieves customer engagement and monetization objectives. You will collaborate with design/art, product/tech, and business development to identify, develop, and execute on brand messaging and marketing. This role mixes all aspects of B2C marketing, brand evangelism, mobile user acquisition, and a deep understanding of mobile gaming consumer behavior. Passion for mobile games and sustainability of the planet is a must.
The right candidate will be a self-starter who listens, forms key insights, think both strategically and tactically, innovates at global scale and executes across teams. You will influence the whole team from designers to developers improve user acquisition campaign effectiveness and product experience and feedback. You must have a passion for mobile gaming and digital media and a desire to challenge the status quo.
What We’re Looking For
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features solving complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions
- 5+ years of relevant experience in branding, performance marketing, user acquisition, or product marketing
- Experience with online marketing channels such as paid media, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, influencers, digital advertising, and search engine marketing
- Passion for mobile gaming, community, sustainability, and innovation
You are an excellent oral and written communicator, organized and possessing both an analytical and innovative approach to marketing. You are comfortable navigating cross-functional/geo efforts, technical integrations and collaborating with internal technical stakeholders to improve processes. This role will work closely with many stakeholders, as one’s ability to build trust with internal stakeholders will be key to achieving goals.
- Experience in using quantitative and analytical skills to generate insights to inform strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as critical business-decision making
- Ability to engage, influence and align individuals of varying levels of seniority and tenure, externally and internally
- Leveraging quantitative data to drive decisions, understanding qualitative signals
- Comfortable working remote with globally dispersed colleagues on different time zones
Our team’s mission is to create wholesome games anyone can play with a missions to empower player communities to play for impact. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Superheart is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Superheart is currently pre-seed funding, but planning to raise first fundraising round in early 2023.
Team & Culture
- Freedom, trust, accountability
- Crunch-free, no work on the weekends
- Flexible 4-day work week, no meetings Mondays
- No jerks, we’re all in this together
- Collaborative environment with strong leadership
- Equity for all contributors
- Personal projects, advising, and consulting is your right